<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2962656563208442309?origin\x3dhttp://materialis-tic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love Is All That I Need
I betcha' thought that i was soft and sweet, fallen angel swept cha' off your feet.


Friday, January 29, 2010 ♥

Emo again today.
There's only one person who understands my pain.
It's not easy to get over hurt.

Being used then thrown away,
What's the point then?
I feel like a piece of rubbish at times.

I want to get drunk, feel how it feels.
Numb the pain away and cry all my tears out.
Why is it that some people just don't care.

Cried in school today.
Nobody knew anyway.

It's not the stress.
It's not anything else.

It's the addiction you crave,
For someone to at least understand you,
To care for you, to be loyal.
For someone to be your other half.

I'm lost in myself.
I can never get the old me back.
Done many regretful things in 2009.

And i'm gonna repay those in 2010.

♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 10:30 PM

Name Valerie ♥
Location Singapore
Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.