<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2962656563208442309?origin\x3dhttp://materialis-tic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love Is All That I Need
I betcha' thought that i was soft and sweet, fallen angel swept cha' off your feet.


Thursday, February 4, 2010 ♥

Sick. :D

-

I looked into your eyes one day,
And i melted.

But i regret it now.
I dare you to look into my eyes.
See the pain and hate you've caused me.

Can you take the responsibility for it?
Are you able to tell me that,
It wasn't your fault?

That hate you've given me,
Will be there forever.
If i had a chance,
I'd ruin your life.
Tear it into pieces.

-w hates.
BELLE.

♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 11:25 AM

Name Valerie ♥
Location Singapore
Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.