<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2962656563208442309?origin\x3dhttp://materialis-tic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love Is All That I Need
I betcha' thought that i was soft and sweet, fallen angel swept cha' off your feet.


Tuesday, February 2, 2010 ♥

We were picture perfect,
Flawless on the surface,
We were walking on a straight line.

We were automatic,
You seemed so fanatic,
I was confident,
And white eyed.

Tough times watched us come undone,
You found someone..

Tell me why i think about you,
And tell me if you think about me,
And tell me when you touch her,
Is it really love or just another fantasy,
And tell me does she make you laugh,
And tell me does she make you move,
And tell me does she get you,
Take away your breath,
Just tell me that it can't be true..
What i found out about you.

It feels like a nightmare,
To see your hands in her hair,
You seem happy ever after..

I'm stuck in denial,
I can't fake a smile,
You play innocent.
It's so damn hard.
Slow down,
I want back what's mine,
Can we rewind?

Tell me why i think about you,
And tell me if you think about me,
And tell me when you touch her,
Is it really love or just another fantasy,
And tell me does she make you laugh,
And tell me does she make you move,
And tell me does she get you,
Take away your breath,
Just tell me that it can't be true..
What i found out about you.

So much for happy endings,
So much for miracles,
So much for trusting you,
It-it feels so typical,
I miss you.
I miss you.

We were picture perfect,
Flawless on the surface,
We were walking on a straight line.

Tell me why i think about you,
And tell me if you think about me,
And tell me when you touch her,
Is it really love or just another fantasy?
And tell me does she make you laugh,
And tell me does she make you scream,
And tell me it's over,
It's only a dream,
What i found out about you.

-

Been listening to this song for quite a while.
It's just what i'm feeling right now.
Another one for this year's Valentine's day.

-

February fourteen,
You say you want to see me,
I'm thinkin' chocolate and flowers,
We meet for breakfast,
I'm feeling restless,
Been getting ready for hours.

And you walk through the door,
I go to give you a kiss,
But you turn your head,
To avoid my lips.
And who's this girl you're with?
Does this mean we're over, over?

I gave you my heart,
And a sweet love letter,
But you gave it right back,
Said i like her better,
And that's when my whole world came crashing down.

And she's walkin' around like the girl of your dreams,
With her angelina lips,
Double zero jeans,
I can't believe i didn't see this coming around,
She's just so beautiful,
I'm just an average girl.

He says i'm sorry,
I just keep smiling,
Inside it feels like i'm broken,
I say it's okay,
Happy valentines day.
Biggest lie i've ever spoken.

They're walkin' out the door,
And i wave goodbye,
As soon as they're gone,
I start to cry,
Put my faith in the wrong guy,
It's over, over.

I gave you my heart,
And a sweet love letter,
But you gave it right back,
Said i like her better,
And that's when my whole world came crashing down.

And she's walkin' around like the girl of your dreams,
With her angelina lips,
Double zero jeans,
I can't believe i didn't see this coming around,
She's just so beautiful,
I'm just an average girl.

And now they're gone,
And i feel fatal,
Scratch his name out,
On the table,
He's a jerk,
He's a loser,
He's a love abuser.

February fourteen,
I'm feeling sad and lonely,
Nobody here wants to hold me.

I gave you my heart,
And a sweet love letter,
But you gave it right back,
Said i like her better.
And that's when my whole world came crashing down.

And she's walkin' around like the girl of your dreams.
With her angelina lips,
Double zero jeans,
I can't believe i didn't see this coming around.

I gave you my heart,
And a sweet love letter,
But you gave it right back,
Said i like her better,
And that's when my whole world came crashing down.
She's just so beautiful,
She's just so beautiful,
She's so beautiful,
I'm just an average girl .

-

Now the past is the past.
And the bruises may fade.
But these scars are here to stay.

The future may be all i really need,
With suspense and suspicion,
A dark path unlit.

Branches slapping your face,
Thorns tearing at your legs.
Bleeding tears and screaming soundlessly.

Torn clothes and barefoot,
Eyes about to close.
And so you wonder..
If you're about to die?

Then the light appears,
But before you could reach it,
It fades away, with a painful smile on my face.

♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 9:43 AM

Name Valerie ♥
Location Singapore
Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.