<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2962656563208442309?origin\x3dhttp://materialis-tic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love Is All That I Need
I betcha' thought that i was soft and sweet, fallen angel swept cha' off your feet.


Sunday, February 14, 2010 ♥

Why do i care?
Because you're hurting the ones i love.
One by one you destroy their hearts.

She's innocent.
You made a commitment.
Why make it to break it?
When you can't keep it, why force yourself to?

Stop using me for everything.
I'm not your little toy.

When you need me you just use me.
When you don't you throw me aside.
Your lies, she believes.
I'm no longer so dumb to believe them.

Why was i so blind previously?
To let myself get hurt because of your selfishness.
To have learnt not to trust your gender,
Was the best decision ever i made in my life.

Yes, singledom is the best.
Fornow.

-wloves & whates, BELLE.

♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 2:21 PM

Name Valerie ♥
Location Singapore
Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.