<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2962656563208442309?origin\x3dhttp://materialis-tic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love Is All That I Need
I betcha' thought that i was soft and sweet, fallen angel swept cha' off your feet.


Sunday, March 28, 2010 ♥

Oops, made a mistake. I LEFT THE DAMN F-bleeeeeeep-ing file in school instead. My mom keeps saying the word 'fang pi' LOL, laughdiemeeee.

-

Mmmm, CRAP WEEK MAN. I declare Term2Week1 a crappy week. But it's been a nice weekend. Texted Winson all daaay <3 and then Fangling called yesterday o: ask me for Bryan's number for some things lol. I gave her and then played around with xuanxuan :B she's really adorableeee. <3

And ohz i have a new nick. Athena! Daughter of Anarchy. <3 But you still can call me Belle, Isabelle, Val. NOT Meredith please. :D Gna flunk phys i think :\ BIO IDK WHAT TO EFFING DO ! @#$ Heng is due on wednesday. Anws needtuh rmb to bring my report book T.T

IDK HOW TO DO THE ENGLISH ): ! @#$ and period cramps are motherfucking painful. Like every 2 seconds imma getting stabbed -'- Listening to No Surprise by Chris Daughtry now :B And Daughtry rocks. <3

Mmmm Dawnneh girl, I KNOW YOU LOVE MEEE ;) <3 LOL. IJ Fiesta @ IJ TP on 21st May ohTEN. Can't wait already manzxc ;) Going out w Andrea on Good Friday to Pasir Ris (for fun) for a while and thenz to Bugis Street. SHOPPING FTW WHEEEEEEEE.

I'm going bonkers. ._. My chalet Azrin is bringing Claribel! Omg, she's adorable ttm. Snow white cat with green eyes. Reminds me of Cloudtail. Ehhehheh. My school cat? Hmm, i think Graystripe, but it's a girl. :B

Sorry, reminiscing about the Warrior Cat series. Andrea and Bern should know what imma talking bout'. Paramore is the bestest man ;) Every guy in the world would love to have her as his girlfriend. With the exception of my boy. XD

Hmms, yesterday went out with Zi Xuan. Eh, how come everyone blur blur one ._. i treated her to Ben & Jerry's 8D damn nice seh, BUT DAMN F*CKING EXPENSIVE. $4.90 -.-
Then she play with her sticker book and i read my book. Dear should know what kind it was.

And then met up with Grace auntie. Olivia! She was sleeping mostly throughout the afternoon :B so cute youknows. Her angmoh face. She can speak teochew seh :P I can speak cantonese and hokkien. NOt very fluently lah, but i'm learning. I've already mastered the one and only... SINGLISH. Tell me which Singaporean doesn't learn it. Even Catherine also infected by the Singlish virus. And she's British. LOL.

Eh and went home, showered and crashed at around 1AM. Omg lurhs, i keep seeing so many people who can't use their tenses properly and anyhow spell things. Not my school lah, but some others. Don't becomes dhnt. Z, i know its the 'in' language, but it pisses me off regardless.

OH OH OH, i need to go for lunch already, dearies. I love you, readers! :D

♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 12:34 PM

Name Valerie ♥
Location Singapore
Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.