I betcha' thought that i was soft and sweet, fallen angel swept cha' off your feet.
Friday, March 19, 2010 ♥
'Slippin' down a slide, i did enjoy the ride. Don't know what to decide, you lied to me. You looked me in the eye, it took me by surprise, now are you gratified, you cried to me.
Lalalalalala. Don't turn around. Im sick and tired of your face. Don't make this worse, you've already gone and made me mad. It's too bad I'm not sad, it's past and over. It's just one of those things, you'll have to get over it.
When I was feeling down, you'd start to hang around. And then I found your hands all over me, and that was out of bounds. You filthy rotten hound, it's better than it sounds, believe me.
Lalalalalala. Don't turn around. Im sick and tired of your face. Don't make this worse, you've already gone and made me mad. It's too bad I'm not sad, it's past and over. It's just one of those things, you'll have to get over it.'
-
I've decided to reuse this blog. Guess it's just what i needed. Gonna change the skin to the one at myfairytale. Plus, it's just lies. Lies, lies, lies. It's surprising that this time I didn't hate Trilene twin for what she did. He was rightfully hers, i guess.
I hated her the first time, but when i got to know her? I just couldn't hate her. She and i have a fragile life both, but she can't stand what i've stood. I've stood through howling winds, tormenting whispers, stepped on broken glass and scratched my face to ruins, to come out standing anew.
People point fingers and murmur within themselves. I know enough to not care anymore. Cause' if i do care, i'd ask everyone to get lost. My friends, my family. I'd die alone, unknown. That's why sometimes I need solitude. If you are my friend, then you should know when to leave me alone and when not to.
People say i'm pretty outside and inside. But when i look at myself in the inside? I see guilt, regret, hate, sadness and many other painful things. The thorn they have lodged in has been pulled out, but the wound has never stopped bleeding. The pain is echoed by things they do further to slash across my wound, causing me to hate them altogether.
And i don't hate her. I hate you.
-
Lying in bed, typing away here. Half dead, lying in bed. once i heard the news from Trilene twin, i lost all my emotions. Fell asleep yesterday in the late afternoon, straight till 8 this morning. Replenished sleep, i guess.
♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 9:25 AM
Biography.
come to know me, come & get to know me.
The name is VALERIE. Pronounced similar to calories but I'm not about to tell you how many calories you've just eaten.
I'm in love with Century Gothic, chocolate bars and NPCC. And, a bit of Arial. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are.
I'm a die-hard fan of Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa, Shakira and Adam Lambert. Not much of The Veronicas'. Catherine and Jaslyn are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them.
My greatest enemies are assholes, backstabbers, hypocrites and naggers. I hate them a lot. World would be perfect without them.
Of course, i study at CHIJ St. Theresa's Convent, class of 1 Saint Anne's 2010. I do love my classmates hell lots.
Currently engaged, to Winson laogong, attached to Fangling laopo, Andrea twinneh and Sean ganstead. 260320101658, 150320101445, 230320101609 & 170420101557 respectively. ♥
My hotmail is mousetalon@hotmail.com and i enjoy making friends, regardless of gender.
I'm a Christian and i do attend church. (:
Facebook? Add me here!
Twitter? Follow me here!
boldstrikethroughunderlineditalic
Tagboard.
you got a problem, come & say it to my face.
Sweet Desires.
it's my wishes baby, grant it for me.
Him, only him. Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream iPod Touch Cinema: Watch The Bounty Hunter That DSLR camera from Sony. That holga camera. Birthday Chalet. PMS to fuck off.
'Slippin' down a slide, i did enjoy the ride. Don't know what to decide, you lied to me. You looked me in the eye, it took me by surprise, now are you gratified, you cried to me.
Lalalalalala. Don't turn around. Im sick and tired of your face. Don't make this worse, you've already gone and made me mad. It's too bad I'm not sad, it's past and over. It's just one of those things, you'll have to get over it.
When I was feeling down, you'd start to hang around. And then I found your hands all over me, and that was out of bounds. You filthy rotten hound, it's better than it sounds, believe me.
Lalalalalala. Don't turn around. Im sick and tired of your face. Don't make this worse, you've already gone and made me mad. It's too bad I'm not sad, it's past and over. It's just one of those things, you'll have to get over it.'
-
I've decided to reuse this blog. Guess it's just what i needed. Gonna change the skin to the one at myfairytale. Plus, it's just lies. Lies, lies, lies. It's surprising that this time I didn't hate Trilene twin for what she did. He was rightfully hers, i guess.
I hated her the first time, but when i got to know her? I just couldn't hate her. She and i have a fragile life both, but she can't stand what i've stood. I've stood through howling winds, tormenting whispers, stepped on broken glass and scratched my face to ruins, to come out standing anew.
People point fingers and murmur within themselves. I know enough to not care anymore. Cause' if i do care, i'd ask everyone to get lost. My friends, my family. I'd die alone, unknown. That's why sometimes I need solitude. If you are my friend, then you should know when to leave me alone and when not to.
People say i'm pretty outside and inside. But when i look at myself in the inside? I see guilt, regret, hate, sadness and many other painful things. The thorn they have lodged in has been pulled out, but the wound has never stopped bleeding. The pain is echoed by things they do further to slash across my wound, causing me to hate them altogether.
And i don't hate her. I hate you.
-
Lying in bed, typing away here. Half dead, lying in bed. once i heard the news from Trilene twin, i lost all my emotions. Fell asleep yesterday in the late afternoon, straight till 8 this morning. Replenished sleep, i guess.
♥ Love me or hate me, baby
@ 9:25 AM
Name Valerie ♥ Location Singapore Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.