Monday, April 19, 2010 ♥
"Cause baby when you're with me, it's like an angel came by, and took me to heaven (like you took me to heaven, girl) cause when I stare in your eyes, it couldn't be better, (I don't want you to go, oh no), so… let the music blast. We gon' do our dance, bring the doubters on, they dont matter at all, cuz this life's too long, and this love's too strong, so baby know for sure, that I'll never let you go." Sean ganstead's sick. Get well soon! Anyways, Charmaine gansupergirl, she today damn sweet youknows X) she see me on the phone with Winson sweetheart, she say, "Shhh, don't bother her, let her talk to her boyfriend." Very kind right? But before she left i hugged her hahas. I love her ttm lahrs :D And Justin Bieber is effing cutezxcxc eeeeee -fangirl squeal- He's so shuai with his dogtag you knows X) EEEEEEEE 8D yay whee woots. Baby's showering now xD so ima blogging. Okay he's back. LOL, ima loving Taio Cruz's Break Your Heart :D Andd i'm loving Justin Bieber's Never Let You Go. (: Shall quote a part from the book i'm reading, "Bad Attitude". They parked the car, then went over to them. "Hot dog?" Carlos offered as they drew near. "Computer," Syd said without hesitation. Carlos took a sip of his soda. "You didn't say please." "Please, Carlos, let me have the computer." "Simon didn't say -" Andre let out a disgusted breath. "Oh, for God's sake, give her the damn computer, boy." Carlos was completely unruffled. "You need to learn to zen, Andre. Ohm...ohm..." "I'm going to ohm your ass. Now hand it over." ROFLZXC. It's hilarious. Today english Ms. Koh scared the shit out of me ._. i put my diary on the table and then, whammoz. She reached for it and asked, "Is this a book?" And then i grabbed it and said, "No! It's my diary @.@" LOL :B FRIDAY IS THE SIZING FOR OUR UNIFORM YAY! WOOTS. 1pm - 3 pm. I know, 2 hours ._. so long. I ask Mr. Seow why, he make the 'I'm so kelian face' and then say, "Excuse me, my shoe wrong size." Then we burst out laughing like siao. Well ima skip the crap .. and go to bed. Nighty nights, readers, and i love you all!
♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 9:24 PM
Biography.
come to know me, come & get to know me.

The name is VALERIE. Pronounced similar to calories but I'm not about to tell you how many calories you've just eaten.
I'm in love with Century Gothic, chocolate bars and NPCC. And, a bit of Arial. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are.
I'm a die-hard fan of Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa, Shakira and Adam Lambert. Not much of The Veronicas'. Catherine and Jaslyn are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them.
My greatest enemies are assholes, backstabbers, hypocrites and naggers. I hate them a lot. World would be perfect without them.
Of course, i study at CHIJ St. Theresa's Convent, class of 1 Saint Anne's 2010. I do love my classmates hell lots.
Currently engaged, to Winson laogong, attached to Fangling laopo, Andrea twinneh and Sean ganstead.
260320101658, 150320101445, 230320101609 & 170420101557 respectively. ♥
My hotmail is mousetalon@hotmail.com and i enjoy making friends, regardless of gender.
I'm a Christian and i do attend church. (:
Facebook? Add me here!
Twitter? Follow me here!
bold strikethrough underlined italic
Tagboard.
you got a problem, come & say it to my face.
Sweet Desires.
it's my wishes baby, grant it for me.
Him, only him.
Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
iPod Touch
 Cinema: Watch The Bounty Hunter
That DSLR camera from Sony.
That holga camera.
 Birthday Chalet.
 PMS to fuck off.
Links.
Meet the people I love ♥
Winson
Trueloves;
Andrea, Bernice, Kai Qian
Kimie Mila, Melissa, Regine Waii
Shu Ting, Xi Tong, Yu Han
Loves;
Ashley, Cassie, Chanel, Chloris
Delvin, 1A 2010
Hazel, Jesslynn, Jiayin
Racher, Roujing, Xu Yang
Sabrina, Sean , Trilene, Yijing
Monday, April 19, 2010 ♥
"Cause baby when you're with me, it's like an angel came by, and took me to heaven (like you took me to heaven, girl) cause when I stare in your eyes, it couldn't be better, (I don't want you to go, oh no), so… let the music blast. We gon' do our dance, bring the doubters on, they dont matter at all, cuz this life's too long, and this love's too strong, so baby know for sure, that I'll never let you go." Sean ganstead's sick. Get well soon! Anyways, Charmaine gansupergirl, she today damn sweet youknows X) she see me on the phone with Winson sweetheart, she say, "Shhh, don't bother her, let her talk to her boyfriend." Very kind right? But before she left i hugged her hahas. I love her ttm lahrs :D And Justin Bieber is effing cutezxcxc eeeeee -fangirl squeal- He's so shuai with his dogtag you knows X) EEEEEEEE 8D yay whee woots. Baby's showering now xD so ima blogging. Okay he's back. LOL, ima loving Taio Cruz's Break Your Heart :D Andd i'm loving Justin Bieber's Never Let You Go. (: Shall quote a part from the book i'm reading, "Bad Attitude". They parked the car, then went over to them. "Hot dog?" Carlos offered as they drew near. "Computer," Syd said without hesitation. Carlos took a sip of his soda. "You didn't say please." "Please, Carlos, let me have the computer." "Simon didn't say -" Andre let out a disgusted breath. "Oh, for God's sake, give her the damn computer, boy." Carlos was completely unruffled. "You need to learn to zen, Andre. Ohm...ohm..." "I'm going to ohm your ass. Now hand it over." ROFLZXC. It's hilarious. Today english Ms. Koh scared the shit out of me ._. i put my diary on the table and then, whammoz. She reached for it and asked, "Is this a book?" And then i grabbed it and said, "No! It's my diary @.@" LOL :B FRIDAY IS THE SIZING FOR OUR UNIFORM YAY! WOOTS. 1pm - 3 pm. I know, 2 hours ._. so long. I ask Mr. Seow why, he make the 'I'm so kelian face' and then say, "Excuse me, my shoe wrong size." Then we burst out laughing like siao. Well ima skip the crap .. and go to bed. Nighty nights, readers, and i love you all!
♥ Love me or hate me, baby
@ 9:24 PM
|
Name Valerie ♥
Location Singapore
Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.
|