I betcha' thought that i was soft and sweet, fallen angel swept cha' off your feet.
Monday, April 5, 2010 ♥
I found some VERY (sense the sarcasm) interesting stuff on Bern's blog.
- Semen is like mucus. - Boys have raging hormones. - Testicles need to work at room temperature. - If guys wear tight jeans, put laptops on their laps etc, it'll affect the PRODUCT of the uh, you know ;)
That's why so many guys keep asking Val out. (: No offense lah, but at least you know. Haha. Don't be angry?
The problem is, i don't get the last sentence. LOL, i know lah, dumbdieme ._. Okay so moving on to today.
STUPID AV THINGY IN THE MORNING. Make me tio roasted and late for IT class. I mean, wth siazxc. I was smsing dear throughout, but i finished my collage within 5 mintues LOL. (I know i very li hai, ty.) Then smsed lalala, keep smsing lalala.
Catherine came and talked to me and JY, that JY mouth i want see how round she still say cannot round today. LOL lame excuse siahs. So History, smsed a bit then copied notes until hand wanted die i swear.
Dear said note taking sucks XD and i agree. But if it's for history, I DON'T MIND! Then recess, smsed smsed. Poor Gen's leg has stitches. Poor girl! So terrified she might fall off the stairs that i walked behind her T.T (I'm paranoid, kay?)
Tralalalala, so lemme see... chinese. OH LOL, laoshi nagged about handwriting for 5 minutes. I swear. Then he talk and talk and talk. -sleepy- Then he went to get the CD for ke wen, lolols, and thenzxc he couldnt play. But he played my first blogsong by accident. (cause he had it on his com.)
And JY went, EH why so familiar ah? Then i was like, LOL, my blogsong lah. JY replied, OH YA HOR. I swear her face was hilarious. And then went back to class, GS. i got 18/25 for test, happy alr lohs ~ I never even study LOL. So then revised, went to ENG.
Eng then Mrs Leeham was like> Lying and laying make a difference okay? We give the, 'why' face. Then she smiled and said, lying is lying down on the mat. Laying means ... 'making love.' People went eeew, some went guffawing. Like my group. XD
Here's SNSD's 2 videos. First up, Oh!
Secondly, Run Devil Run.
With subs, sweeet! And then english stayed back a bit to hand in things to Mrs Chua, and thenzxc went off to hand in history assignment to MrsH. That JY go pangseh me -.- but they all damn cute you knows. The title of the gameshow: Can I Survive A History Gameshow? Mrs H see le laugh youknow XD
So then called sweetheart. His friends all damn weird seh o.O got one want hear my voice, got one shout, BOON KIAT LOVE YOU (I know <: <3) On the phone all the way, some teasing was ensured. (; had KFC for dinner, yayyay.
Heehee, i love Jayne daddy, Dara mummy, Guan Qi jiejieh, Tess nuer, Winson fiance, Sabrina nuer, Yijing nuer, Regine girlf, Robyn girlf, Shannon girlf too (; and i hate Sean Tan ttm. :D
IJTP, watch out.
♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 7:11 PM
Biography.
come to know me, come & get to know me.
The name is VALERIE. Pronounced similar to calories but I'm not about to tell you how many calories you've just eaten.
I'm in love with Century Gothic, chocolate bars and NPCC. And, a bit of Arial. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are.
I'm a die-hard fan of Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa, Shakira and Adam Lambert. Not much of The Veronicas'. Catherine and Jaslyn are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them.
My greatest enemies are assholes, backstabbers, hypocrites and naggers. I hate them a lot. World would be perfect without them.
Of course, i study at CHIJ St. Theresa's Convent, class of 1 Saint Anne's 2010. I do love my classmates hell lots.
Currently engaged, to Winson laogong, attached to Fangling laopo, Andrea twinneh and Sean ganstead. 260320101658, 150320101445, 230320101609 & 170420101557 respectively. ♥
My hotmail is mousetalon@hotmail.com and i enjoy making friends, regardless of gender.
I'm a Christian and i do attend church. (:
Facebook? Add me here!
Twitter? Follow me here!
boldstrikethroughunderlineditalic
Tagboard.
you got a problem, come & say it to my face.
Sweet Desires.
it's my wishes baby, grant it for me.
Him, only him. Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream iPod Touch Cinema: Watch The Bounty Hunter That DSLR camera from Sony. That holga camera. Birthday Chalet. PMS to fuck off.
I found some VERY (sense the sarcasm) interesting stuff on Bern's blog.
- Semen is like mucus. - Boys have raging hormones. - Testicles need to work at room temperature. - If guys wear tight jeans, put laptops on their laps etc, it'll affect the PRODUCT of the uh, you know ;)
That's why so many guys keep asking Val out. (: No offense lah, but at least you know. Haha. Don't be angry?
The problem is, i don't get the last sentence. LOL, i know lah, dumbdieme ._. Okay so moving on to today.
STUPID AV THINGY IN THE MORNING. Make me tio roasted and late for IT class. I mean, wth siazxc. I was smsing dear throughout, but i finished my collage within 5 mintues LOL. (I know i very li hai, ty.) Then smsed lalala, keep smsing lalala.
Catherine came and talked to me and JY, that JY mouth i want see how round she still say cannot round today. LOL lame excuse siahs. So History, smsed a bit then copied notes until hand wanted die i swear.
Dear said note taking sucks XD and i agree. But if it's for history, I DON'T MIND! Then recess, smsed smsed. Poor Gen's leg has stitches. Poor girl! So terrified she might fall off the stairs that i walked behind her T.T (I'm paranoid, kay?)
Tralalalala, so lemme see... chinese. OH LOL, laoshi nagged about handwriting for 5 minutes. I swear. Then he talk and talk and talk. -sleepy- Then he went to get the CD for ke wen, lolols, and thenzxc he couldnt play. But he played my first blogsong by accident. (cause he had it on his com.)
And JY went, EH why so familiar ah? Then i was like, LOL, my blogsong lah. JY replied, OH YA HOR. I swear her face was hilarious. And then went back to class, GS. i got 18/25 for test, happy alr lohs ~ I never even study LOL. So then revised, went to ENG.
Eng then Mrs Leeham was like> Lying and laying make a difference okay? We give the, 'why' face. Then she smiled and said, lying is lying down on the mat. Laying means ... 'making love.' People went eeew, some went guffawing. Like my group. XD
Here's SNSD's 2 videos. First up, Oh!
Secondly, Run Devil Run.
With subs, sweeet! And then english stayed back a bit to hand in things to Mrs Chua, and thenzxc went off to hand in history assignment to MrsH. That JY go pangseh me -.- but they all damn cute you knows. The title of the gameshow: Can I Survive A History Gameshow? Mrs H see le laugh youknow XD
So then called sweetheart. His friends all damn weird seh o.O got one want hear my voice, got one shout, BOON KIAT LOVE YOU (I know <: <3) On the phone all the way, some teasing was ensured. (; had KFC for dinner, yayyay.
Heehee, i love Jayne daddy, Dara mummy, Guan Qi jiejieh, Tess nuer, Winson fiance, Sabrina nuer, Yijing nuer, Regine girlf, Robyn girlf, Shannon girlf too (; and i hate Sean Tan ttm. :D
IJTP, watch out.
♥ Love me or hate me, baby
@ 7:11 PM
Name Valerie ♥ Location Singapore Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.