I betcha' thought that i was soft and sweet, fallen angel swept cha' off your feet.
Thursday, April 8, 2010 ♥
More interesting facts, provided by Winson darling. XD
- Semen is a source of protein. - It's good for your teeth too! - It whitens your teeth.
The last was by me haha! It's true you know.
-
HELLOS THURSDAY! (: today was damn fun i swear.
Morning was YOG training lolol, did a new formation. This time kept running and at least we shaved off some fats. Was quite fun though my gastric almost acted up. Whew Ms. Quek ask me buy a drink to stave off the hunger.
So then kena caught in the sudden rain. I swear everyone became 100% happy and hyper. When it ended Catherine and I walked in the rain. It felt awesome. And don't worry, i wasn't crying ^^
And so went back to class totally drenched X) heng i not wearing white if not everything also can see. The rest not so lucky, around 90% of the class wore the house tee / PE tee whic was white. The YOG leaders wearing orange hahahs, kinda big sized but fit Yee Ting just right haha!
Thenz History i sat in Jaslyn's seat cause we ran around for groupings. I felt my chair abit too much far from the table then I pull my chair in and hthen Mrs H go pull my chair back out LOL the whole class laughed.
And recess i swear Catherine didn't look good. Kinda pale, but our shots were just the glamness(; They're on facebook. I shall post all shots , when we were dry, then we were wet then recess glamshots. XD
And so next was Phys didn't get into any trouble (whew :P) And math we just crapped, didn't listen to Mr Lu. They kept playing with the visualiser XD heehee. Like i used to do in OLQP. Aaaah the good old days with new friends (: Hi, Mrs Wong, you a-hole.
Anyways, up next was VE, but Ms Koh had something on so literally was free period. Idk why but they release us early today lol, at 1.50 when we were usually released late on thursday at 2.25 lol.
On the mrt hor, there was one empty space to stand against, the window side. Then i slide slide cause Jaslyn wanted me to move in so in the end i slide and slide onto the window panel. LOL, damn funny i tell you. I was on the phone with sweetheart. His friend damn mean seh. Don't believe him and i are dating. So went to KFC at Clementi with Jaslyn to eat (hehheh.) and i treated her :B i know i damn kind okayes.
And so i went to NTUC for grocery shopping :B cause mama wanted to buy smth and imma having my home econs exams tomorrow so must buy things. And then i saw one HUGE row of kinderjoys. If you're meeting / seeing me anytime soon, tell me and i'll show ya.
Sweetheart went on some weird learning journey. Talked to him lalala, teased him too. When he reached home i teased him some more XD t'was always fun. Oh thenzxc uploaded glam pics to FB just now. Uploaded le hahas.
So now ima half doing homework and listening to Park Bom's You and I. Here's Lollipop 2 and You and I. Enjoy!
- Now here she comes, wants some of my lollipop. She touchin' on my body makes me wanna rock. Now here I come, I give it to her straight up and down. Cause it goes. L-O-L-L-I-POP.
♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 6:01 PM
Biography.
come to know me, come & get to know me.
The name is VALERIE. Pronounced similar to calories but I'm not about to tell you how many calories you've just eaten.
I'm in love with Century Gothic, chocolate bars and NPCC. And, a bit of Arial. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are.
I'm a die-hard fan of Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa, Shakira and Adam Lambert. Not much of The Veronicas'. Catherine and Jaslyn are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them.
My greatest enemies are assholes, backstabbers, hypocrites and naggers. I hate them a lot. World would be perfect without them.
Of course, i study at CHIJ St. Theresa's Convent, class of 1 Saint Anne's 2010. I do love my classmates hell lots.
Currently engaged, to Winson laogong, attached to Fangling laopo, Andrea twinneh and Sean ganstead. 260320101658, 150320101445, 230320101609 & 170420101557 respectively. ♥
My hotmail is mousetalon@hotmail.com and i enjoy making friends, regardless of gender.
I'm a Christian and i do attend church. (:
Facebook? Add me here!
Twitter? Follow me here!
boldstrikethroughunderlineditalic
Tagboard.
you got a problem, come & say it to my face.
Sweet Desires.
it's my wishes baby, grant it for me.
Him, only him. Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream iPod Touch Cinema: Watch The Bounty Hunter That DSLR camera from Sony. That holga camera. Birthday Chalet. PMS to fuck off.
More interesting facts, provided by Winson darling. XD
- Semen is a source of protein. - It's good for your teeth too! - It whitens your teeth.
The last was by me haha! It's true you know.
-
HELLOS THURSDAY! (: today was damn fun i swear.
Morning was YOG training lolol, did a new formation. This time kept running and at least we shaved off some fats. Was quite fun though my gastric almost acted up. Whew Ms. Quek ask me buy a drink to stave off the hunger.
So then kena caught in the sudden rain. I swear everyone became 100% happy and hyper. When it ended Catherine and I walked in the rain. It felt awesome. And don't worry, i wasn't crying ^^
And so went back to class totally drenched X) heng i not wearing white if not everything also can see. The rest not so lucky, around 90% of the class wore the house tee / PE tee whic was white. The YOG leaders wearing orange hahahs, kinda big sized but fit Yee Ting just right haha!
Thenz History i sat in Jaslyn's seat cause we ran around for groupings. I felt my chair abit too much far from the table then I pull my chair in and hthen Mrs H go pull my chair back out LOL the whole class laughed.
And recess i swear Catherine didn't look good. Kinda pale, but our shots were just the glamness(; They're on facebook. I shall post all shots , when we were dry, then we were wet then recess glamshots. XD
And so next was Phys didn't get into any trouble (whew :P) And math we just crapped, didn't listen to Mr Lu. They kept playing with the visualiser XD heehee. Like i used to do in OLQP. Aaaah the good old days with new friends (: Hi, Mrs Wong, you a-hole.
Anyways, up next was VE, but Ms Koh had something on so literally was free period. Idk why but they release us early today lol, at 1.50 when we were usually released late on thursday at 2.25 lol.
On the mrt hor, there was one empty space to stand against, the window side. Then i slide slide cause Jaslyn wanted me to move in so in the end i slide and slide onto the window panel. LOL, damn funny i tell you. I was on the phone with sweetheart. His friend damn mean seh. Don't believe him and i are dating. So went to KFC at Clementi with Jaslyn to eat (hehheh.) and i treated her :B i know i damn kind okayes.
And so i went to NTUC for grocery shopping :B cause mama wanted to buy smth and imma having my home econs exams tomorrow so must buy things. And then i saw one HUGE row of kinderjoys. If you're meeting / seeing me anytime soon, tell me and i'll show ya.
Sweetheart went on some weird learning journey. Talked to him lalala, teased him too. When he reached home i teased him some more XD t'was always fun. Oh thenzxc uploaded glam pics to FB just now. Uploaded le hahas.
So now ima half doing homework and listening to Park Bom's You and I. Here's Lollipop 2 and You and I. Enjoy!
- Now here she comes, wants some of my lollipop. She touchin' on my body makes me wanna rock. Now here I come, I give it to her straight up and down. Cause it goes. L-O-L-L-I-POP.
♥ Love me or hate me, baby
@ 6:01 PM
Name Valerie ♥ Location Singapore Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.