Friday, April 9, 2010 ♥
Sometimes I stare at you while you are sleeping, I listen to your breathing, amazed how I somehow managed to sweep you off your feet girl, your perfect little feet girl, I took for granted what you do. But I'll do better, I know baby, I can do better.
I realise everyday is sweet with him around. Everything's really perfect, without a hitch. - Today was fun lah please (: morning called sweetheart for around 10 minutes? So then went to hardcourt to sit with my cadets. Talk abit then assembly, waited around for the marching contingent thingy and my running for sports day. Then rushed to music. Music was lame lah kays. Catherine was absent. SO SAD ): Then Lit cher spam writing on board bo lang chap :B (Which means in hokkien nobody cared) Recess ate like siao x.x went toilet and saw Joanne crying! O.O so went to soothe her, but bad thing, WTF MAN THE CLASSROOM KEY W ME. So everyone blackface when i went upstairs. I got pissed , duh. So then Daksha damn funny, want make me smile. She was like, "Eh Valerie, smile! Don't angry!" And she gave me the supercute face. And me being pissed, i was frowning lah XD so i shouted, "NO!" And she "Okay okay okay :X" So headed up to do my cupcakes ;) i swear they taste awesome. So got the flour, sugar, egg, butter, chocolate chips all together and put it into the oven to heat. And it came out damn crispy and a little chaotah but it added to the taste. Skipskipskip till science, NO MATH WOOHOO! Ended school at 1.15 for Theresian Awards Day (: so then rushed around to do up things for Oath Taking. I swear my blouse was drenched -.- So at 2.00 went to Music room to take our oath and pledge hahas. I met the Area 14 boys, damn fugly all ._. anyways, Sushmita was damn disappointed LOL. She say the CI cute only. I want faint i tell you. So went back to change, put on our NPCC shirt and trackpants then went to do stations etc. Damn boring seh! Everyone of the IJ batch kena shipped off to diff groups. GRRRR. &!$@#! So then papa and mama fetched me (: my daddy smiled and went, Ohhh my little girl grow up le. So random o.O Mummy grabbed my cupcakes LOL and sampled one. She was like OKAY LETS MAKE EM THIS WEEKEND. My parents keesiao or something XD And moving on to Saturday! I last minute asked my parents if i could go out. With sweetheart, but i didn't tell them i was going with him. If not mama would've killed me. So then mama said no and i pleaded like siao so in the end yes. XD Ahemz,morning ima pig. I'm not a morning person uh so i slept till 11? Then sweetheart morning calle-d me. Sweet right? I sounded like some half dead zombie i bet. Hahas. So then woke up and prepare, papa sent me to MRT and when i reached i saw him. But he didnt notice me, so i snuck behind him. And we talktalktalk walk to cinema, bought tixes, walked to 2 bookshops and i rented a book, then to cinema and wait. So then enter cinema. WAH LAO THE MOVIE DAMN CHIO I TELL YOU. GOT ZEUS, HERA, POSEIDON, HADES, KRAKEN (ahem), MEDUSA, PERSEUS AND HIS SWEETHEART. WORTH WATCHING SIA, 2D. I heard 3D only thing twas 3D about it was the subtitles. So save some money bah. After movie went to buy clothes at Fox. Ironically the song playing was 'Valerie'. XD inorite. So met up with papa and mama, went to makan, then see doggy. SO CUTE SIA I WANT ONE FROM THE SPCA IDC I WANT I WANT. When ima older. LOL. The Golden Retriever is sooo adorable. I wanna hug it to bed and never wake up. So skip skip. I had this dream just now. So sweet. I was dreaming of some rubbish then my dream morphed. I was looking at this cute baby girl. Then i picked her up and then i realised she was mine. She had my nose and eyes. Cute little girl, cooing toothlessly. Woke up and told sweetheart, he said Ariel and her child. LOL nice comparison. Ah well, ima go to snack now. Kinda hungry. RAWR.
♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 8:13 PM
Biography.
come to know me, come & get to know me.

The name is VALERIE. Pronounced similar to calories but I'm not about to tell you how many calories you've just eaten.
I'm in love with Century Gothic, chocolate bars and NPCC. And, a bit of Arial. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are.
I'm a die-hard fan of Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa, Shakira and Adam Lambert. Not much of The Veronicas'. Catherine and Jaslyn are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them.
My greatest enemies are assholes, backstabbers, hypocrites and naggers. I hate them a lot. World would be perfect without them.
Of course, i study at CHIJ St. Theresa's Convent, class of 1 Saint Anne's 2010. I do love my classmates hell lots.
Currently engaged, to Winson laogong, attached to Fangling laopo, Andrea twinneh and Sean ganstead.
260320101658, 150320101445, 230320101609 & 170420101557 respectively. ♥
My hotmail is mousetalon@hotmail.com and i enjoy making friends, regardless of gender.
I'm a Christian and i do attend church. (:
Facebook? Add me here!
Twitter? Follow me here!
bold strikethrough underlined italic
Tagboard.
you got a problem, come & say it to my face.
Sweet Desires.
it's my wishes baby, grant it for me.
Him, only him.
Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
iPod Touch
 Cinema: Watch The Bounty Hunter
That DSLR camera from Sony.
That holga camera.
 Birthday Chalet.
 PMS to fuck off.
Links.
Meet the people I love ♥
Winson
Trueloves;
Andrea, Bernice, Kai Qian
Kimie Mila, Melissa, Regine Waii
Shu Ting, Xi Tong, Yu Han
Loves;
Ashley, Cassie, Chanel, Chloris
Delvin, 1A 2010
Hazel, Jesslynn, Jiayin
Racher, Roujing, Xu Yang
Sabrina, Sean , Trilene, Yijing
Friday, April 9, 2010 ♥
Sometimes I stare at you while you are sleeping, I listen to your breathing, amazed how I somehow managed to sweep you off your feet girl, your perfect little feet girl, I took for granted what you do. But I'll do better, I know baby, I can do better.
I realise everyday is sweet with him around. Everything's really perfect, without a hitch. - Today was fun lah please (: morning called sweetheart for around 10 minutes? So then went to hardcourt to sit with my cadets. Talk abit then assembly, waited around for the marching contingent thingy and my running for sports day. Then rushed to music. Music was lame lah kays. Catherine was absent. SO SAD ): Then Lit cher spam writing on board bo lang chap :B (Which means in hokkien nobody cared) Recess ate like siao x.x went toilet and saw Joanne crying! O.O so went to soothe her, but bad thing, WTF MAN THE CLASSROOM KEY W ME. So everyone blackface when i went upstairs. I got pissed , duh. So then Daksha damn funny, want make me smile. She was like, "Eh Valerie, smile! Don't angry!" And she gave me the supercute face. And me being pissed, i was frowning lah XD so i shouted, "NO!" And she "Okay okay okay :X" So headed up to do my cupcakes ;) i swear they taste awesome. So got the flour, sugar, egg, butter, chocolate chips all together and put it into the oven to heat. And it came out damn crispy and a little chaotah but it added to the taste. Skipskipskip till science, NO MATH WOOHOO! Ended school at 1.15 for Theresian Awards Day (: so then rushed around to do up things for Oath Taking. I swear my blouse was drenched -.- So at 2.00 went to Music room to take our oath and pledge hahas. I met the Area 14 boys, damn fugly all ._. anyways, Sushmita was damn disappointed LOL. She say the CI cute only. I want faint i tell you. So went back to change, put on our NPCC shirt and trackpants then went to do stations etc. Damn boring seh! Everyone of the IJ batch kena shipped off to diff groups. GRRRR. &!$@#! So then papa and mama fetched me (: my daddy smiled and went, Ohhh my little girl grow up le. So random o.O Mummy grabbed my cupcakes LOL and sampled one. She was like OKAY LETS MAKE EM THIS WEEKEND. My parents keesiao or something XD And moving on to Saturday! I last minute asked my parents if i could go out. With sweetheart, but i didn't tell them i was going with him. If not mama would've killed me. So then mama said no and i pleaded like siao so in the end yes. XD Ahemz,morning ima pig. I'm not a morning person uh so i slept till 11? Then sweetheart morning calle-d me. Sweet right? I sounded like some half dead zombie i bet. Hahas. So then woke up and prepare, papa sent me to MRT and when i reached i saw him. But he didnt notice me, so i snuck behind him. And we talktalktalk walk to cinema, bought tixes, walked to 2 bookshops and i rented a book, then to cinema and wait. So then enter cinema. WAH LAO THE MOVIE DAMN CHIO I TELL YOU. GOT ZEUS, HERA, POSEIDON, HADES, KRAKEN (ahem), MEDUSA, PERSEUS AND HIS SWEETHEART. WORTH WATCHING SIA, 2D. I heard 3D only thing twas 3D about it was the subtitles. So save some money bah. After movie went to buy clothes at Fox. Ironically the song playing was 'Valerie'. XD inorite. So met up with papa and mama, went to makan, then see doggy. SO CUTE SIA I WANT ONE FROM THE SPCA IDC I WANT I WANT. When ima older. LOL. The Golden Retriever is sooo adorable. I wanna hug it to bed and never wake up. So skip skip. I had this dream just now. So sweet. I was dreaming of some rubbish then my dream morphed. I was looking at this cute baby girl. Then i picked her up and then i realised she was mine. She had my nose and eyes. Cute little girl, cooing toothlessly. Woke up and told sweetheart, he said Ariel and her child. LOL nice comparison. Ah well, ima go to snack now. Kinda hungry. RAWR.
♥ Love me or hate me, baby
@ 8:13 PM
|
Name Valerie ♥
Location Singapore
Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.
|