Sunday, April 4, 2010 ♥
TESS WAS HERE. :) ! Celine was ALSO here. ♥ Monday was funfunfun :B IT class i was smsing Winson all the way, and Jiayin was kind enough not to bust me LOL. I never bust her onezxc :B Then Catherine come to tell me she headache rofl. And so i finished up my uh assignment and went off luhz. And dhenzxc, for History i was taking notes like siaoz x.o . Recess headache T.T then Jaslyn was crying bout' smth, cant disclose here (: and Catherine also headache, and then i kena cramps, so 3 of us went to General Office. Sick bay damn full seh :B And there i met Charmaine supergirl ♥. LOLOL i knows, so qiao :B And then smsing Winson all th wayz . Fell asleep for awhile though, then Catherine said i looked cute lmao. I must've looked dumb man. And then play play around, school end, ZAO HOME! No NPCC cause we not in the Guard Of Honour for Theresian Awards Day. Alalalala, went to Ahma's house actually. Then did drawing cause didn't bring History homework home ._. Talked to Winson , smth happened, then cry and cry . Then cry until no tears o.o?! So last night didnt sleep much, slept kinda lightly instead of the heavy sleeper i am ._. lols. This morning I found out Winson didn't sleep at all @#$ want to scold him but can't bear to. Today English read Reader's Digest and math practically slack. OH and Guan Qi flare up at Mr Lu, throw tantrum. I cant say i object luh. Recess, then Lit. I suggest a lot of crap i tell you LOL. And Art we did clay tiles. OH which reminds me i need to get the pictures. Gahhh. Lemme see, anything else? Lalala no. SKIPSKIPSKIP TO THURSDAY. Omg April fool's was effing fun ttm cans? :D YOG PE arrangements for 1hr 10 min then 25 mins for like, dancing rofls. SLACK WHEE. GQ abit sot, keep taking my Nike spray herself lol. She says its very 'shiok' LOL. And History Mrs H scare me to death sia T.T Whole class greeted her then we sat down, she ask me stand up. LOL i was like, 'What did i do sia?' The whole class was literally looking at me, zz. And then Mrs H talked about some book lols, then she ask me, 'You must be wondering why i asked you to stand up right?' I nodded, lolol, i swear my heart was gna burst. So she say, 'Relax, i just wanted you to do somethig for me.' I went like, whew. LOL then i walked up front and Mrs H asked me, 'Did you study?' Okay that scared the crap out of me. I went 'Uh..yeah a bit.' Then she said, 'really?' with a very humourous skeptical look on her face XD which i bet the class found very funny. I mean please lah, i was almost gna shit my pants alr. (LOL, exaggeration ftw.) So she then went, 'Did you know you got higest?' The class went woots and weets LOL. I went O.O - (expression decode) Are you kidding me? She saw my face and laughed you know XD Then she turned me to the class and said, 'I know today is April Fool's and you all are wondering if i'm bluffing her right. (Class laughs) Oh dear she's trembling. (Class laughs even more)' And so she turns to me and laughs, then say, 'Yes dear you got highest, 29.' Someone extra go chirp, 'Upon?' Mrs H said, '30.' And i swear the class went bonkers. XD So math was effing fun ttm i swear. The whole class turned to the back of the class when he entered and we greeted the board rofl. He still go, 'I appreciate the gesture, girls.' Wahlao, blurdiehim sia -.- Later that GQ go wear mask and walked up to Mr Lu then tap him on the shoulder LOL. He kena shock but still want act calm. Ahahaha then during math we were doing a family tree. GQ my stepjie, Jayne my daddy and Dara my mummy ;) LOL. I think Jaslyn my husband and Jiayin my nuer la LOLS. Ahahahas :B Joanne my other mummy. Speaking of Jayne and Joanne, i bumped into them at West Coast market this morning XD. Ohohoh andzxc Friday went Tampines with Andrea lol, she collected her SHINee CD then we went off to Subway and ate XD it was freaking cold i swear. We were at Tampines 1 then we went into Tampines mall. Sads baby couldn't make it haha. (Later on, wait for it.) Went to Bugis and Andrea headed to Orchard to meet her parents lol. She said Justin Bieber sounded lie a girl but changed her mind later (; Haha Valerie is your dedicated beliber fan! woots. Arrived at NLB, then it was closed !@# seriously! But it was worth the trip. You know why? Cause i finally got to see him. I mean yah it was like a fraction of a minute, everything froze lol. All i could see was him, then we walked past each other. Drama, yeah, but i'm serious haha. Then later went home. God, i'm effing lovesick. <3
♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 8:11 PM
Biography.
come to know me, come & get to know me.

The name is VALERIE. Pronounced similar to calories but I'm not about to tell you how many calories you've just eaten.
I'm in love with Century Gothic, chocolate bars and NPCC. And, a bit of Arial. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are.
I'm a die-hard fan of Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa, Shakira and Adam Lambert. Not much of The Veronicas'. Catherine and Jaslyn are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them.
My greatest enemies are assholes, backstabbers, hypocrites and naggers. I hate them a lot. World would be perfect without them.
Of course, i study at CHIJ St. Theresa's Convent, class of 1 Saint Anne's 2010. I do love my classmates hell lots.
Currently engaged, to Winson laogong, attached to Fangling laopo, Andrea twinneh and Sean ganstead.
260320101658, 150320101445, 230320101609 & 170420101557 respectively. ♥
My hotmail is mousetalon@hotmail.com and i enjoy making friends, regardless of gender.
I'm a Christian and i do attend church. (:
Facebook? Add me here!
Twitter? Follow me here!
bold strikethrough underlined italic
Tagboard.
you got a problem, come & say it to my face.
Sweet Desires.
it's my wishes baby, grant it for me.
Him, only him.
Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
iPod Touch
 Cinema: Watch The Bounty Hunter
That DSLR camera from Sony.
That holga camera.
 Birthday Chalet.
 PMS to fuck off.
Links.
Meet the people I love ♥
Winson
Trueloves;
Andrea, Bernice, Kai Qian
Kimie Mila, Melissa, Regine Waii
Shu Ting, Xi Tong, Yu Han
Loves;
Ashley, Cassie, Chanel, Chloris
Delvin, 1A 2010
Hazel, Jesslynn, Jiayin
Racher, Roujing, Xu Yang
Sabrina, Sean , Trilene, Yijing
Sunday, April 4, 2010 ♥
TESS WAS HERE. :) ! Celine was ALSO here. ♥ Monday was funfunfun :B IT class i was smsing Winson all the way, and Jiayin was kind enough not to bust me LOL. I never bust her onezxc :B Then Catherine come to tell me she headache rofl. And so i finished up my uh assignment and went off luhz. And dhenzxc, for History i was taking notes like siaoz x.o . Recess headache T.T then Jaslyn was crying bout' smth, cant disclose here (: and Catherine also headache, and then i kena cramps, so 3 of us went to General Office. Sick bay damn full seh :B And there i met Charmaine supergirl ♥. LOLOL i knows, so qiao :B And then smsing Winson all th wayz . Fell asleep for awhile though, then Catherine said i looked cute lmao. I must've looked dumb man. And then play play around, school end, ZAO HOME! No NPCC cause we not in the Guard Of Honour for Theresian Awards Day. Alalalala, went to Ahma's house actually. Then did drawing cause didn't bring History homework home ._. Talked to Winson , smth happened, then cry and cry . Then cry until no tears o.o?! So last night didnt sleep much, slept kinda lightly instead of the heavy sleeper i am ._. lols. This morning I found out Winson didn't sleep at all @#$ want to scold him but can't bear to. Today English read Reader's Digest and math practically slack. OH and Guan Qi flare up at Mr Lu, throw tantrum. I cant say i object luh. Recess, then Lit. I suggest a lot of crap i tell you LOL. And Art we did clay tiles. OH which reminds me i need to get the pictures. Gahhh. Lemme see, anything else? Lalala no. SKIPSKIPSKIP TO THURSDAY. Omg April fool's was effing fun ttm cans? :D YOG PE arrangements for 1hr 10 min then 25 mins for like, dancing rofls. SLACK WHEE. GQ abit sot, keep taking my Nike spray herself lol. She says its very 'shiok' LOL. And History Mrs H scare me to death sia T.T Whole class greeted her then we sat down, she ask me stand up. LOL i was like, 'What did i do sia?' The whole class was literally looking at me, zz. And then Mrs H talked about some book lols, then she ask me, 'You must be wondering why i asked you to stand up right?' I nodded, lolol, i swear my heart was gna burst. So she say, 'Relax, i just wanted you to do somethig for me.' I went like, whew. LOL then i walked up front and Mrs H asked me, 'Did you study?' Okay that scared the crap out of me. I went 'Uh..yeah a bit.' Then she said, 'really?' with a very humourous skeptical look on her face XD which i bet the class found very funny. I mean please lah, i was almost gna shit my pants alr. (LOL, exaggeration ftw.) So she then went, 'Did you know you got higest?' The class went woots and weets LOL. I went O.O - (expression decode) Are you kidding me? She saw my face and laughed you know XD Then she turned me to the class and said, 'I know today is April Fool's and you all are wondering if i'm bluffing her right. (Class laughs) Oh dear she's trembling. (Class laughs even more)' And so she turns to me and laughs, then say, 'Yes dear you got highest, 29.' Someone extra go chirp, 'Upon?' Mrs H said, '30.' And i swear the class went bonkers. XD So math was effing fun ttm i swear. The whole class turned to the back of the class when he entered and we greeted the board rofl. He still go, 'I appreciate the gesture, girls.' Wahlao, blurdiehim sia -.- Later that GQ go wear mask and walked up to Mr Lu then tap him on the shoulder LOL. He kena shock but still want act calm. Ahahaha then during math we were doing a family tree. GQ my stepjie, Jayne my daddy and Dara my mummy ;) LOL. I think Jaslyn my husband and Jiayin my nuer la LOLS. Ahahahas :B Joanne my other mummy. Speaking of Jayne and Joanne, i bumped into them at West Coast market this morning XD. Ohohoh andzxc Friday went Tampines with Andrea lol, she collected her SHINee CD then we went off to Subway and ate XD it was freaking cold i swear. We were at Tampines 1 then we went into Tampines mall. Sads baby couldn't make it haha. (Later on, wait for it.) Went to Bugis and Andrea headed to Orchard to meet her parents lol. She said Justin Bieber sounded lie a girl but changed her mind later (; Haha Valerie is your dedicated beliber fan! woots. Arrived at NLB, then it was closed !@# seriously! But it was worth the trip. You know why? Cause i finally got to see him. I mean yah it was like a fraction of a minute, everything froze lol. All i could see was him, then we walked past each other. Drama, yeah, but i'm serious haha. Then later went home. God, i'm effing lovesick. <3
♥ Love me or hate me, baby
@ 8:11 PM
|
Name Valerie ♥
Location Singapore
Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.
|