<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2962656563208442309?origin\x3dhttp://materialis-tic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love Is All That I Need
I betcha' thought that i was soft and sweet, fallen angel swept cha' off your feet.


Saturday, April 17, 2010 ♥



"You know i'm just gonna hurt ya."

"You know i'm gonna break your heart, right?"

"You wanna bet?"

"Bring it on."



"I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart."


Not gonna blog, sweeties. Just gna announce my new gans.

Charmaine gan supergirl! I met her awhile back but never properly intro (;
She's ma sister twooo :D ilh ttm. And Sean ganstead.

Baby, aishiteru <3.

-

I don't care who you are, whatever your name is. If you're reading this, fuck off. When people tell you something, they expect you to listen, not stick your fucking extra ass in and give your fucked up opinion. Cause it's our relationship, not yours. Unless you're my momma, you ain' talkin' shitfuck to me.

♥ Baby, you're all i ever needed.
@ 8:25 PM

Name Valerie ♥
Location Singapore
Bio Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. Hover over the "Love Is All That I Need" to navigate. To exit, click the X on the top-right corner of your screen. Yes, that one in red.